9-pin technology Dot Matrix printer prints up to 337 characters per second in 12 characters-per-inch, high-speed draft mode. Features greater flexibility with serial, parallel and USB ports. Delivers an MTBF rating of 6,000 POH. Produces up to 400 million strokes per wire. Handles five-part forms with ease. Includes eight built-in bar code fonts so you can customize documents as needed. Works effectively in space-constrained environments using little counter space. Lightweight printer generates spreadsheets, mailing labels, and correspondence with clear, sharp text. At 49 dB, the LX-300+II is quieter than most impact printers. Printer has an 8K input buffer; USB, Parallel, Serial interfaces; and continuous feed of 88 milliseconds per 16" and 3" per second. Paper size ranges from 3.9" to 10.1".
- 9-pin - 300 cps Mono - 240 x 216 dpi - Parallel, Serial
- Dot Matrix color printer with 8 KB standard memory and 9-pin printing
- Print size ranges from 3.9" to 10.1"
- Prints up to 300 cps
- Connect the printer to your computer with the USB 2.0, Type B Parallel or Serial connector
- Dimensions: 14.4"W x 10.8"D x 6.3"H
UPC Code: 10343858558
UNSPSC Number: 43212102
Moore Number: EPSC11C640001
Alternate SKU's or Part Numbers: