Telescoping Multiladder quickly converts 20 working heights or positions, including a twin stepladder (4' to 7' high), extension ladder (8' to 14' high), stairway stepladder (5' to 7' high) and self-support 1' to 2' high, two-scaffold base (plank and tied downs not included). Features smooth curved rails for comfortable climbing, extra wide flared bottom for firm support, slip-resistant feet and double-riveted steps for long-lasting durability. Holds 300 lb. Aluminum professional grade ladder consists of three sections and two different locking mechanisms. The ladders outer sections allow the ladder to telescope and change heights in all the configurations, besides the scaffold mode. Adjust height quickly with spring-loaded "J" locks, two each on either side. Operate the spring-loaded "J" locks by pulling straight out and then rotating them away from the holes in the rails. Each "J" lock works independently so you work the lock with one hand while holding the ladder with the other.
- 300lb - 8.5" x 24.62"
- Telescoping design offers maximum versatility; converts through 20 working heights or positions
- Height adjusts quickly with spring-loaded "J" locks; adjust angle easily with soft-touch push knobs
- Features smooth curved rails for comfortable climbing, extra-wide flared bottom for firm support
- Includes slip-resistant feet and double-riveted steps for long-lasting durability
- Maximum Height: 17'; Load Capacity: 300 lb Maximum
UPC Code: 51751066913
UNSPSC Number: 30191501
Alternate SKU's or Part Numbers: