CEP Office Solutions is a French based, family owned company that has origins dating back to 1860. Located in Saint Remy on Durolle in France, CEP was originally a local paper mill located on the Durolle River. The river current provided the energy to run the mill. Over the years, CEP changed it's focus and ended up diving into 3 separate divisions:
CEP Office Solutions
The CEP Office unit is an industry leader in office related supplies in France with 55% of it's produced sold within the nation of France. The remaining 45% is exported to 40+ countries, including the United States.
CEP sets itself apart within the industry by focusing on functional design with an integrated modern style.